Nurses. Real Life. Real Work.
FVI School of Nursing
FVI School of Nursing is committed to preparing people of all backgrounds to become skilled and confident nurses in less than 2 years.
Our highly experienced faculty and staff have a passion for educational excellence and have been preparing our graduates for careers in allied health since 2007. To help our students with their career planning after graduation, our career services team has developed relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners. The FVI School of Nursing team will guide and assist you every step of the way to become a skilled registered nurse (RN).
- Dedicated success coach to guide you on your nursing journey
- Extensive hands-on learning in skills lab, simulation and clinical environments
- Highly experienced faculty and staff
- Passion for educational excellence
- Relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners
- FVI curriculum designed around NextGen NCLEX success on your first attempt
No Waiting list! Start your journey today!
FVI School of Nursing has NO waiting list and three start dates a year so you can begin nursing school when you're ready.