Nurses. Real Life. Real Work.
School of Nursing at FVI
FVI School of Nursing is committed to preparing people of all backgrounds to become skilled and confident nurses in less than 2 years.
At our accredited nursing schools in Florida, the highly experienced faculty and staff have a passion for educational excellence and have been preparing our graduates for careers in allied health since 2007.
We offer Florida Board of Nursing approved RN nursing programs at our accredited nursing school in Florida. Full-time students can earn an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) within 22 months. Our RN courses prepare students for today’s healthcare industry with innovative coursework and extensive clinical experience. Complimentary NLCEX review courses prepare nursing students for the current and Next Generation NCLEX exam.
To help our students with their career planning after graduation, our nursing career services team has developed relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners. We are a nursing school that cares. The FVI School of Nursing team will guide and assist you every step of the way to become a skilled registered nurse (RN).
- Dedicated success coach to guide you on your nursing journey
- Extensive hands-on learning in skills lab, simulation and clinical environments
- Highly experienced faculty and staff
- Passion for educational excellence
- Relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners
- FVI curriculum designed around NextGen NCLEX success
- This nursing education program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
No Waiting list! Start your journey today!
FVI School of Nursing has NO waiting list and three start dates a year so you can begin nursing school when you're ready.
Schedule a Career Planning Session
Why Choose FVI School of Nursing?
The appeal of a career in nursing is obvious to the many who pursue it. Nurses play an undeniably important role in healthcare. They provide much needed care to patients and as technology and healthcare policy undergoes constant change, the demand for nurses only increases.
If you are ready to take the next steps toward becoming a registered nurse, why not choose one of the best nursing schools in Florida? At FVI School of Nursing, we have the RN accredited programs to prepare you for a nursing career in today’s healthcare industry.
In addition to our comprehensive RN nursing programs, our commitment to innovation, hands-on learning, and ongoing student support makes us one of the best nursing schools in Florida. Enroll in the FVI School of Nursing and you can expect the following:
- A school-wide dedication to educational excellence
- Highly qualified faculty and staff with years of experience
- Extensive hands-on learning and clinical exposure
- Proactive success coaching throughout your nursing journey
- Peer mentorship and consistent student support
- RN nursing programs designed for NCLEX & NextGen NCLEX success
- Comprehensive career services to optimize your career planning
- Connections with premier healthcare facilities and hiring partners
Start your nursing journey with the School of Nursing at Florida Vocation Institute – Contact us today or Book a Nursing Career Planning Session. We’d love to discuss our RN nursing programs with you and help you learn more about our nursing school and its guiding mission. There is no waiting list, enroll today!